TNbusinessbrokers (TNbb) has been dedicated to providing professional and confidential services to business owners and business buyers for more than fifteen years. We are certified by the Business Broker Training Center (BBTC) and supported by an extensive network of experienced providers and experts to meet your needs.
We have established ourselves as a respected business brokerage firm assisting sellers and buyers to transfer businesses that have sold for as little as twenty-five thousand dollars to companies which have sold for millions of dollars.
We are located in Knoxville, TN and service all of East Tennessee, North including the Tri Cities area, South to Chattanooga, TN, West to Crossville, TN., East to North Carolina and all areas in-between. If we do not cover your area we will gladly recommend a professional affiliate in your geographical area.
Our Services Include:
- Listing and marketing business for sale.
- Qualifying buyers and finding them businesses for sale.
- Assisting in the financing of existing businesses for our buyers.
- Professional third party valuation services.
- Franchise Sales Associates.
About Darrel Sheley (Owner/Broker)
- BS degree in Science and Health from the Defiance College (Ohio).
- Six years as C.O.O. and V.P. of National Franchise Sales and Development for Hickory Hams located in Atlanta, GA. Company licensed to sell franchises in all fifty states in the United States.
- Active in business ownership in Knoxville, TN., Tampa, Fl., Atlanta, GA. and Greensboro/Winston Salem NC. Partner in Wendy’s, D’Lites of America and Steak-n-Shake franchises. Partner in multiple full service non franchised restaurants .
- Certified BBTC Business Broker.
- Managing partner/owner at (TNbb) 2004 to present.
About Steve Sheley (Broker)
- Associate Degree in Graphics Design from the Art Institute of Atlanta
- Over six years of business management overseeing operations with revenues in excess of two million dollars per year
- Four years of directional responsibility and administration of a large case load of corporate workman compensation accounts with a major underwriter
- Certified BBTC Broker
- Business Broker with (TNbb) 2006 to present